Podologist is someone who has advanced knowledge in foot analysis, and advanced pedicuring skills. They specialize in a pedicuring geriatric, diabetic and immune compromised clients. Podologist must complete 3 level of education through the North American School of Podology and may expand their knowledge and experience even further by completing 2 additional levels which would entitle them a BSC in Podology. The lack of standardization in pedicuring services in salons and spas means that clients who are diabetic, suffer with in grown toe nails, skin or nail infections, or even structural disorders. Podologist must complete a specific curriculum in order to learn how to care for these clients with special foot care needs in a safe and effective manner.
Gait Maxx Foot Care has Podologists on staff who offer the following services:
- Nail Trim, File and buff only $25.00
- BS Brace (For ingrown toe nails) $40.00 or 2 for $60.00
- Foot logic Med Pedi $40.00 to $60.00
- A truly transformational hire of professional foot care products using dermal infusing technology
- Basic Foot Wash: Includes a warm soak, nail, cuticle case, smoothing of callus and foot bath to treat dry, cracked skin. $60.00
We also sell foot logix line of foot products for nail fungus, fissures, pealing skin, foot odor, and many more.
Please if you need just a nail trim, or foot bath please call us to book an appointment with our Podologist. You can fill in our appointment request form online or give us a call.