Welcome to Gait Maxx Foot Care.
At Gait Maxx Foot Care Clinic our mission is to provide comprehensive foot care that is evidence based and patient centered. We are small enough to care for our patient but big enough to compete. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to many principles to ensure that you receive the best service.
- Listen to our patients, and give them the utmost attention.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, through honesty, and care for their needs.
- Ensure that we have a creative, friendly, compassionate, and professional environment.
- To ensure all staff continue striving to improve themselves at all levels.
- To stand as a proud member of the Professional Community.
- And of course to exceed everybody's expectations, including our own.
Gait Maxx Foot Care, Orthopedics and Wellness Center provides a high quality foot care from 6 locations in the Niagara Peninsula. We are one of the best managed foot care clinics in the Niagara Region. Many foot conditions are easy to treat, but do require care from experienced professionals. We can answer any questions you may have and recommend the most effective treatment.
Our Certified Pedorthists on staff focus on our patient satisfaction and take their time to fully understand their patients. We have the expertise and experience to deal with prescribed foot conditions and symptoms by your family physician. Dr. Ed Kwaramba is our leading foot care specialist and is a certified clinical pedorthist registered with the College of Pedorthics and Pedorthics Association of Canada. He is also a doctor of Natural Medicine (DNM) Dr. Ed Kwaramaba, BSC Hons, DNM, FH, CPed(c), PhD, is also a member of the Examination Board of Natural Medicine Practitioners of Canada and the Board of Natural Medicine Doctors and Practitioners of North America. He is trained as a natural Health Educator, Nutritionist, Glyphologist, and Family Herbalist.
Dr. Ed Kwaramba also has an interest in Hormonal imbalances, Immune disorders, IBS, Colitis, and Allergies. He can treat foot ailments such as warts, athlete's feet, nail fungus, and circulation problems with natural medicine therapies and herbs.